We Are Hiring: Events Manager
— 8 May 2019, 10:00 by Matt Carter
The Boxpark brand fuses the concepts of modern street food, placing local and global brands side by side, creating a unique shopping, dining & events destination. We have sites in Shoreditch, Croydon and our newest site at the world famous Wembley Park. With our ambitious UK and International growth plans the opportunities for the successful candidate are endless.
BOXPARK are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual for the events department at sites within London. This role will include daytime, evening and weekend work. The role reports to the Operations Manager.
Manage social media and events operations including:
- Curating and booking music acts and events, liaising with promoters alongside our existing music events manager.
- Curating cultural events from movie screenings to craft markets.
- Delivering sports fans zones and experiences with the operations team.
- Operating full social media campaigns for on site content.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly-focused and driven individual with a proven track record within events and social media with 3 years minimum previous experience.
- Must have a firm understanding of the events and social media landscape, excellent writing skills and the desire to learn.
- Knowledge of social platforms in the context of strategy, maximising engagement and planning.
- Keen interest in music and events, with the desire to take on all types of tasks within an events environment.
- A high level of professional integrity.
- Able to work successfully in a pressurised environment as part of a team.
- Honest, reliable and hard-working.
- Strong people skills.
- Organised with high attention to detail.
- Passionate and proactive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable career experience with an innovative and forward thinking company.