We Are Hiring: SALES MANAGER
— 8 Jan 2019, 12:00 by Matt Carter
£40-60K INC COMMISSION
5 DAYS A WEEK
BOXPARK are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us with our tenant acquisitions and revenue growth targets.
The candidate must be confident and articulate, experienced in retail leasing, B2B and B2C sales. Ideally with a background knowledge of the food, fashion and leisure industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who works and thrives as part of a busy team, taking a hands on approach to their work and possessing the drive to exceed all targets and expectations.
- Reporting to the Retail Director you will be responsible for:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Pitching to new businesses and building and promoting strong, long-lasting tenant/brand relationships.
- Presenting sales and revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Managing the sales process from initial enquiry to signed lease agreement for new business, expansions and renewals.
- Managing the PR team with enquiries, the organisation and execution of PR events, campaigns etc.
- Supporting relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Managing and maintaining sales reports ensuring that key data is collected to support business decisions, internal reporting and to learn/improve.
- Compiling weekly reports and presenting to the BOXPARK team making recommendations for the future strategy of BOXPARK.
- Contributing to the marketing strategy to drive footfall.
- Liaising across multiple departments to ensure seamless on-boarding of tenants.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to interpret a brand with an eye for detail.
- Possesses the gravitas and credibility to build long term relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple internal teams/stakeholders.
You will have excellent people skills, a commercial approach and be able to build and manage tenant relationships as well as a hands on, can do attitude and willingness to learn and adapt in all kinds of situations.