We Are Hiring: PR & Marketing Manager
— 20 Sep 2017, 17:02
PR and Marketing Manager,
£40K + Bonus
5 Days/Week including some weekends
BOXPARK is the world’s first pop-up mall – fusing the concepts of modern street food and independent retailers to create a unique shopping and dining destination. We have sites in Shoreditch, East London and East Croydon. With our ambitious UK and International growth plans the opportunities for the successful candidate are endless!
The Role of PR and Marketing Manager
BOXPARK is on the hunt for an experienced (3+ years), ambitious and dynamic PR and Marketing Manager to coordinate all PR and Marketing activity for this food, drink and event-led operation. The role reports to the Retail Director.
Responsibilities of the PR and Marketing Manager
- Generating key coverage across all media
- Maintaining and enhancing a positive image of Boxpark through all media communication
- Manage communications budgets.
- Establish, buildand maintain effective working relationships with local and media representatives.
- Bringing in new business opportunities
- Managing client relationships
- Coming up with PR strategiesand overseeing social media PR strategies
- Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity
- Writing reports on media coverage data
- Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
- Devising and coordinatinglarge scale events on-site and on time
- Proposing and securing event sponsors
- Researching, planning and implementing weekly, monthly and seasonal marketing campaigns and event programming across web, email database and social platforms.
- Marketing all events via newsletters and on BOXPARK’s social media feeds
- Liaising day to day with tenants about events, PR and marketing activities
- Maintaining and developing tenant/brand relationships
- Drivingdigital traffic and publishing content on our website.
- Compiling weekly reports, highlighting KPI's and presenting to the BOXPARKteam making recommendations for the future strategy of BOXPARK
The Ideal Candidate for the PR and Marketing Manager Role
We are looking for an ambitious, highly-focused individual with a proven track record (3+ years) in PR, Marketing and live events.
- Confident and articulate
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to all kinds of situations
- Well-trained in PR/marketing or with a PR/Marketing qualification
- A high level of professional integrity
- Able to work successfully in a pressurised environment
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- Strong people skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Passionate and proactive
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR and Marketing Manager who thrives as part of a busy team, takes a hands-on approach to their work and possesses the drive to exceed all targets and expectations.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, CV and recent photo.