We Are Hiring: Events & Social Manager at BOXPARK Croydon
— 7 Jan 2020, 11:00
BOXPARK are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual for the events and digital marketing departments at sites within London. This role will include daytime, evening and weekend work. The role reports to the Events and Social Media Manager.
Manage social media and events operations including:
- Assisting in the curation and booking of music acts and events, liaising with promoters alongside our existing events & operations team.
- Helping to coordinate events calendars including key, culturally relevant dates.
- Contributing to curating cultural events from movie screenings to craft markets.
- Supporting the delivery of sports fans zones and experiences with the operations team.
- Operating full social media campaigns
- Community management of social media
- Managing and assisting with the production and execution of events
- Managing student engagement
- Managing local business network relationships
- Must have a firm understanding of the events and digital marketing landscape, excellent writing skills and the desire to learn.
- Knowledge of social platforms in the context of strategy, maximising engagement and planning.
- Keen interest in music and events, with the desire to take on all types of tasks within an events environment.
- The successful candidate will be a confident, articulate and highly motivated person with a huge desire to learn.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience with an innovative and forward thinking company.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £28,000.00 to £33,000.00 /year
- Event Management: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media: 2 years (Required)