We Are Hiring: Assistant General Manager at BOXPARK Shoreditch
— 3 May 2021, 18:20 by BOXPARK Shoreditch
Job Role: Assistant General Manager
Location: BOXPARK Shoreditch.
Salary: Up to 35k + and Tronc
BOXPARK is an award-winning food, events and shopping complex with three London-based venues in Shoreditch, Croydon and Wembley. This is a site-based operations role that requires flexibility and the need for the right candidate to think on their feet. Assisting the General Manager, you will ideally have similar experience in operating a high-volume business that may include working previously in the hospitality industry. All of our venues run a regular programme of events, assisting with the set-up and delivery of these events will be a key part of the role. Knowledge of bars, tenants, lease agreements and licensing would be beneficial.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with tenants and dealing with any operational concerns
- Effective shift management of the on-site team
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Have experience in late night, wet led businesses with large footfall
- Assisting with the operations of the BOXPARK bar teams
- Contract management of cleaning, security, maintenance, waste, etc
- Monitoring and implementing health and safety systems
- Sourcing best value and implementing efficiencies
- Managing and assisting with the production and execution of events
Applicants must be flexible and only applicants that can commit to hours that include, daytime, evening and weekend should apply.