How we are dealing with new COVID-19 restrictions
— 24 Sep 2020, 08:00 by Tashia Cameron
Our Prime Minister has announced new Covid-19 restrictions amidst a significant spike in Coronavirus cases. The UK’s hospitality sector, including us, must comply with the following measures:
- Pubs, bars and restaurants to close at 10pm
- They will also be restricted to table service only
- Face masks compulsory for bar staff and non-seated customers, shop workers and waiters
- Rule of six
As a public venue, the wellbeing of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, we welcome any measures that will prevent a second wave and help to stop the spread of the Coronavirus.
In light of these new measures, our opening hours across all our venues will be 11am - 10pm from Monday to Sunday. Whilst we’ll maintain our high standard of cleanliness and hygiene practices as well as encourage social distancing, we are making a few changes to ensure a safe experience for our customers.
From today (Thursday 24th September), face coverings will be worn by all staff on site, including our traders. We will be operating table service only from all of our bars, meaning that you won’t be able to go up to order but we’ve got a great system in place to make everything as easy and convenient as possible. You can even select from a number of our traders as well!
Here’s what will happen when you visit BOXPARK:
- Upon entry, you will have to register with the BOXPARK Black Card, sanitise your hands and have your temperature checked
- After the above, you’ll be greeted by a host at the entrance who will take you to a table unless you have pre-ordered for a takeaway
- If you want to place an order with our traders go direct to their unit and you can collect or go back to your table and it will be delivered to you
- If you have gone straight to your table, our host will give you a place mat with details on how to place an order for a drink at our bar or some food
- Scan the QR code on your table via your mobile and you can view our drinks menu and our food traders menus.
- Place your order on your mobile then pay via Apple Pay, Google Pay, or credit / debit card.
- Shortly after, your order will be delivered to your table.
- A polite reminder to wear your face covering when not seated!
We understand these changes might be difficult to follow but please help us comply with the new Government guidelines by keeping a safe distance where appropriate and wearing a face covering at all times inside the venue, except for when you are seated.
And we’ll play our part by providing a seamless and safe experience for everyone, without impeding on your enjoyment. Come over and Eat. Drink. Play Safe!