We Are Hiring: Events & Social Media Assistant
— 12 Oct 2018, 17:10
Boxpark is the world’s first pop-up mall – fusing the concepts of modern street food and placing local and global brands side by side, creating a unique shopping and dining destination. We have sites in Shoreditch, Croydon and this December the world famous Wembley Park. With our ambitious UK and International growth plans the opportunities for the successful candidate are endless.
BOXPARK are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual for the events and digital marketing departments at sites within London. This role will include daytime, evening and weekend work. The role reports to the Events and Social Media Manager.
Manage social media and events operations including:
- Assisting in the curation and booking of music acts and events, liaising with promoters alongside our existing events manager.
- Helping to organise corporate bookings and sponsor private hires.
- Contributing to curating cultural events from movie screenings to craft markets.
- Supporting the delivery of sports fans zones and experiences with the operations team.
- Operating full social media campaigns.
- Must have a firm understanding of the events and digital marketing landscape, excellent writing skills and the desire to learn.
- Knowledge of social platforms in the context of strategy, maximising engagement and planning.
- Keen interest in music and events, with the desire to take on all types of tasks within an events environment.
- The successful candidate will be a confident, articulate and highly motivated person with a huge desire to learn.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable work experience with an innovative and forward thinking company.
Please send your application including your covering letter, CV and a recent photo to email@example.com