BOXPARK Wins Big at the Restaurant Marketer and Innovator Awards 2022
— 20 Jan 2022, 17:58 by Daniel Dear
We are thrilled to announce that BOXPARK has won not one….but two awards at the Restaurant Marketer & Innovator 2022 Awards!
On Wednesday evening (19 January) at Pergola on the Wharf following the RMI conference, our Chief Operations Officer Ben McLaughlin and Head of Technology Matt Carter joined the other nominees at the ceremony, as the award winners were revealed.
The RMI Awards recognise the growing importance of marketing, innovation and strategy professions within the restaurant and food service sector. The evening celebrated the achievements made by the marketers, strategists and innovators that define the future of eating out.
BOXPARK was nominated for Best Use Of Technology for our BOXPARK Black Card and Campaign Of The Year for our Euro 2020 campaign. We scooped both awards and couldn’t be more proud of the team who worked so hard over the 2021 to deliver these despite all of the Covid restrictions on hospitality.
Full list of winners for all of the awards below:
- Innovator Of The Year: David Abrahamovitch (Grind)
- Marketer Of The Year: Romy Miller (formerly of Gail's Bakery)
- Future Marketing Leader Of The Year: Georgie Ross (Mildreds)
- Innovation Of The Year: Toggle (winner), Peckwater Brands (highly commended)
- Best Communications: Searcys (reopening marketing and PR strategy 2021)
- Best Community or Charity Initiative: Hickory’s Smokehouse (Cash for Kids)
- Best Digital Engagement: Marugame Udon (Beaver Trison's integrated digital engagement environment with Marugame Udon)
- Best New Product Development: Rick Stein Restaurants (Stein's at Home)
- Best New Website: Frankie & Benny’s; Best New Or Improved Visual Identity: The Breakfast Club with ThoughtMatter (winner), The Athenian with Withus Studio (highly commended)
- Best Use Of Technology: BOXPARK (winner), Wonderland Restaurants with Sysco Productions (highly commended)
- Campaign Of The Year: BOXPARK’s Euro 2020 campaign (winner), Incipio Group’s Wunderbar! Bringing Oktoberfest to Pergola (highly commended)