19 July Update
— 19 Jul 2021, 11:00 by Daniel Dear
Today (Mon 19 Jul) marks a pivotal moment for everyone as Covid-19 restrictions are officially lifted and the country returns to ‘normal’ with the remaining businesses affected by the pandemic finally reopening. After 15 months, we welcome the return of the capital’s vibrant nightlife and are excited to have dancing back on the cards at our venues - especially those unmissable club nights at our BeatBox Bars.
Throughout the pandemic, we have been focused on making sure everyone can enjoy their experience at BOXPARK in a safe environment - and although the Government guidance on Covid-19 continues to change, the priority of our guests, traders and team remains our number one priority as we embark on this next phase of reopening the capital.
Here’s an update on how we will be running our BOXPARK venues from Monday 19 July:
What will stay
- The BOXPARK Black Card will be required for entry - this will now be used as a membership card with special perks for guests*
- Table service will still be available, giving you a smooth, digital ordering experience
- Face coverings will no longer be compulsory, but we advise you to wear them when away from your table
- Hand sanitiser stations will stay around so please continue to use these
- Our increased cleaning regimes will remain on site
What will change
- Venue capacity will increase
- Table and seating arrangements will accommodate larger groups (no longer limited to the rule of six)
- Major large-scale events will return with our annual schedule of epic parties and gigs
- You can now order directly from any of our bars or food traders
- BeatBox Bars at all venues will be back in use, running late-night sessions from Thursday to Saturday so you can dance the night away
- Venue closing hours will change from Thursday to Saturday (Shoreditch: 11.45pm / Croydon: 1am / Wembley: 1am)
*As guests can now order drinks directly from the bar, we have introduced a points-based loyalty scheme to our BOXPARK Black Card, whereby you can earn points when you make a purchase. Next time you pop into BOXPARK, ask one of our lovely bar team for more details or head to boxpark.co.uk/black-card.
We are absolutely buzzing to get back to business as usual. Whether you want to tuck into delicious street food from your favourite traders or shop with our independent retailers, dive into our leisure activities, or head to our BeatBox bars to dance your socks off - we are serious about giving you the most memorable experiences this summer.
Celebrate with us this week as our venues return FULL force, bringing back everything you know and love about BOXPARK!