Sub Cult 90s Party
Location: Boxpark Shoreditch
Sub Cult is going all 90’s for our latest shin dig at our Boxpark pop up. Dress to impress, think 90-97! Come like a Gallagher, G Funk Gangster, Raver, a Spice Girl (or Boy) and get down with your bad self!
In addition to 90’s music from DJs playing hip hop, soul, dance, Baggy and Britpop, and encouraging 90’s dress, Sub Cult have partnered with legendary subculture artist Gavin Watson to exhibit and sell signed prints of some of his rave archive photos and copies of his collectors-item book, Raving 89’. In honour of this, there will also be a Watson Sub on offer, inspired by the ‘This Is England’ muse (slow cooked brisket, mushroom, melted stilton, truffle mayo, onion jam, pickled chilli and Parmesan). Sub Cult will be donating all sales of the Watson Sub to Aslan, a local charity that serves the homeless.
On the night, revellers can enjoy one of the 350 free nostalgically-named sample sub sliders including:
● Piggy Smalls - slow roast pork shoulder, crackling, apple sauce, sage mayo
● Shaun Slyder - beef patty, house pickles, Swiss cheese, truffle mayo, crispy bacon
● Sole II Sole - crispy lemon sole, salsa verde, grilled baby gem, chorizo crumb
● KLF KFC - Korean fried chicken, sriracha, spring onion, coriander, sesame seeds
● Prawn Slippy - grilled prawn, avocado, baby gem, nduja mayo
● Cypress Grill - grilled halloumi, grilled peppers, herbed yoghurt, crispy onion
REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE FOR YOUR FREE TICKET FOR ACCESS TO THE PARTY