Carib & Co Brunch: Charity Exhibition
Location: Boxpark Wembley
1:00pm — 5:00pm
Carib & Co Brunch and Niartfr3edom presents "Black Pound Day and Black Minds Matter UK Charity Event & Exhibition.
On the day we would be delivering an exhibition of art pieces, courtesy of NiArtFr3edom founded by Nailah Daley-Allen and within it we will unveil the Black Pound Day logo as well as discuss what this notion means to our society. The event will also support up and coming and established UK Black artists and photographers. There will be a market place to support and buy from UK black-owned businesses.
Carib & Co Purpose: With all the drama that we as a nation have endured during the last four months, including the ongoing spread of Covid19 and the various protest around the UK concerning the fatality of George Floyd and the many historic incidents in the UK are deeply triggering. Treating mental health must be a priority in the fight for equality and welfare of black people in the UK. #BlackMindsMatter
- Swiss: SoSolid - MOBO, BRIT, PRS award winners. Music Artist and Founder of Black Pound Day.
- Bad Anju. Brunch Up 1 and Absolute Package.
- DJ Hyper Spice. Release D Riddom and Rum and Cruise.
- DJ Kaylee Golding. The Beat London 103.6FM, Reprezent Radio, Newstyle Radio, and Capital Xtra.
- 11am: Stalls Open. Networking and Shopping.
- 1pm - 5pm: Exhibition Open. Networking and Shopping.
- 1pm - 3pm: Networking and Shopping (DJ Bad Anju)
- 2pm: Q&A with Swiss, Founder of Black Pound Day
- 3pm - 5pm: Networking and Shopping (DJ Hyperspice)
- 4pm: Q&A with Agnes Mwakatuma, Black Minds Matter UK
- 5pm: Close of Event. (DJ Kaylee Golding
Casual or dressed up - the choice is yours...