We're recruiting: Social Media & Content Manager
— 17 Mar 2021, 17:48 by Default Admin
We are looking for an ambitious and highly-focused individual with a proven track record in business/professional social media management in the food & drink, events, venue or music sectors.
BOXPARK is an award-winning retail development company fusing the concepts of modern street food, leisure and independent retailers to create a unique shopping and dining destination. We have 3 sites situated in Shoreditch, Croydon and Wembley and we are now looking for a social media & content manager to build connected audiences for the brand and showcase our diverse offering.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your main responsibility will be owning, managing and implementing the content and social media strategy across the business.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years previous experience in a similar social media or content management role working within a business/professional environment. Able to balance the creative with the strategic, the candidate will be dynamic, ambitious and responsible for managing all social media activity for this food, drink and event-led operation.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER
- Taking ownership of the social & content strategy across all sites and platforms
- Creating and implementing regular content calendars
- Generating engaging digital content for the brand including imagery & short form video for use across social networks
- Articulating the brand’s tone of voice online
- Day-to-day social channel community management and maintenance
- Influencer outreach and management of influencer relationships
- Reporting on social analytics weekly and monthly with the ability to act on insights, continuously aiming for improved engagement
- Monitoring the latest trends in the social and digital arena
THE CANDIDATE FOR THE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for an ambitious, highly-focused individual with a proven track record in a similar business/professional role in the food & drink, events, venue or music sectors.
- 3+ years experience in similar social media or content focused role
- Good knowledge of design software such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Basic knowledge of video editing software such as Premiere Pro
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Ability to tailor content to different audience types
- Experience managing both in-house teams and freelancers
- Highly motivated & passionate about social trends
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Working knowledge of paid social media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Confident and articulate
- Dynamic with a hands-on, can-do approach
- Willingness to learn and adapt to all kinds of situations
- A high level of professional integrity
- Able to work successfully in a pressurised environment
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- Strong people skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social media manager who thrives as part of a busy team, takes a hands-on approach to their work and possesses the drive to exceed all targets and expectations.