We're Hiring! Senior Graphic Designer
— 15 Oct 2019, 00:00 by Matt Carter
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB SPECIFICATION
Boxpark are recruiting for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to be part of our growing team.
Based in Shoreditch you will work on every aspect of our creative output across digital, print and environment.
The desired candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience.
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- The ability to conceptualise and deliver impactful creative campaigns that meet design and brand requirements.
- Extensive experience across both digital and print mediums, video editing experience is a plus.
- A keen eye for detail with excellent time management skills.
- The ability to produce presentation materials and communicate creative concepts clearly.
- The ability to self-motivate and work well independently.
- An interest in design trends, user-experience design, pop-culture, creative technology, and digital marketing.
- The desire to work with a junior team member with an effort to build overall team strength and function.
- Elevate and maintain a high level of graphic standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The position is full time and salary is £35-40K PA (depending on location and experience).
The application deadline is 21.11.19.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a PDF (under 5mb) of recent work or a link to your online portfolio.