WE'RE HIRING: SALES, PR & MARKETING ASSISTANT
— 2 Jan 2019, 09:00 by Matt Carter
SALES, PR & MARKETING ASSISTANT
£25K PER ANNUM
5 DAYS A WEEK
BOXPARK are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual for the SALES, PR & MARKETING department to assist in the day to day running of the leasing team
The candidate must be confident and articulate, experienced in retail leasing, B2B and B2C sales. Ideally with a background knowledge of the food, fashion and leisure industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who works and thrives as part of a busy team, taking a hands on approach to their work and possessing the drive to exceed all targets and expectations.
Boxpark now requires an outstanding Sales, PR & Marketing Assistant to play a role in the acquisition and retention of brands for all sites
Reporting to the Retail Director you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the sales process from initial enquiry to signed lease agreement for new business, expansions and renewals.
- Assisting the PR team with enquiries, the organisation and execution of PR events, campaigns etc.
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Researching and signing prospective new tenants/brands
- Maintaining and developing tenant/brand relationships
- Pitching to new businesses
- Managing and maintaining sales reports ensuring that key data is collected to support business decisions, internal reporting and to learn/improve.
- Compiling weekly reports and presenting to the BOXPARK team making recommendations for the future strategy of BOXPARK
- Contributing to the marketing strategy to drive footfall
- Supporting the Sales Manager
- Liaising across multiple departments to ensure seamless on-boarding of tenants
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Possesses the gravitas and credibility to build long term relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple internal teams/stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret a brand with an eye for detail.
You will have excellent people skills, a commercial approach and be able to build and manage tenant relationships as well as a hands on, can do attitude and willingness to learn and adapt in all kinds of situations..