We're Hiring! Assistant General Manager
— 4 Aug 2017, 13:26
Assistant General Manager, BOXPARK Croydon – £30K + Bonus
Minimum 50 Hour Week including daytime, evening and weekend work
BOXPARK is the world’s first pop-up mall, initially based in the heart of Shoreditch, East London and fusing the concepts of modern street food and placing local and global brands side by side creating a unique shopping and dining destination.
Now with BOXPARK sites in Shoreditch and East Croydon and ambitious UK and International growth plans the opportunities for the successful candidate are endless!
BOXPARK now require an exceptional assistant general manager to play a leading role in the smooth running and operations of the Croydon site – a food, drink and event-led operation.
The Role of Assistant General Manager
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for assisting them on:
- Overseeing the running of the site and multiple food and drink retailers
- Liaising with tenants and dealing with any day to day issues
- Contributing to the marketing strategy to drive footfall and average spend
- Effective day-to-day management of the on-site team
- Contract management of cleaning, security, maintenance, waste, etc
- Monitoring and managing health and safety systems
- Sourcing best value and implementing cost savings
- Creating a positive image and environment and enhancing all working relationships
- Managing and overseeing the production of events
The Ideal Candidate for the Assistant General Manager Role
- A proven track record in managing a large bar, restaurant or leisure facility
- Confident, articulate and highly-motivated
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- A high level of personal integrity
- Passionate and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Able to build strong working relationships with team members and tenants
- An understanding of event production and marketing
- Organised with high attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly expanding company.
To apply please email email@example.com with a covering letter, CV and recent photo.