We're Hiring! Assistant Bar Manager
— 5 Feb 2018
Assistant Bar Manager, LONDON
Minimum 50 hour/week including daytime, evening and weekend work
£25K + Bonus
Boxpark is the world’s first pop-up mall – fusing the concepts of modern street food and placing local and global brands side by side, creating a unique shopping and dining destination. We have sites in Shoreditch, East London and East Croydon. With our ambitious UK and International growth plans the opportunities for the successful candidate are endless!
The Role of Assistant Bar Manager
Following BOXPARK Shoreditch’s refurbishment, we are now looking for an ambitious and dynamic Assistant Bar Manager to play a key role in the smooth running of this food, drink and event-led operation. The role reports to the Bar Manager.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Bar Manager
- Deputising for the Bar Manager
- Assisting with the managing the bars onsite
- Effective day to day management of the bar team
- Helping with monitoring and managing health & safety and compliance systems
- Monitoring and managing stock and ordering both wet and dry for the bar
- Sourcing best value and implementing cost savings
- Contract management of cleaning, security, maintenance, waste etc
- Creating a positive image and environment and enhancing all working relationships
- Assisting with the production of events
The Ideal Candidate for the Bar Manager Role
We are looking for an ambitious, highly-focused individual with a proven track record of working for a multi-functional venue, centre, bar or restaurant.
- Confident and articulate
- A high level of professional integrity
- Able to work successfully in a pressurised environment
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- Strong people skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Passionate and proactive
- A strong understanding of licensing objectives
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced assistant bar manager to join an exciting and rapidly expanding food and drink-led operation.
To apply please email [email protected] with a covering letter, CV and recent photo.