We are back! - An update from BOXPARK
— 30 Nov 2020, 08:11 by Tashia Cameron
It’s been a tough road but we are super excited to reopen our three London venues on Wednesday 2nd December!
As we come to the end of lockdown 2.0, we’ve taken a moment to focus on some of the good things that have come out of the Covid-19 pandemic.
THE GOOD STUFF
Each of us has had to display strength, patience and kindness beyond what we are used to, but it has been awe-inspiring to see people spread such positive acts. It has been heart-warming to watch the community spirit grow across the country throughout this period, and it has been incredibly reassuring to receive support from everyone.
Above all, the pandemic has re-emphasised what is most important to us - our customers, our teams, our traders and our communities. We are determined to keep playing our part in bringing communities together with fantastic street food, drinks and great entertainment through our leisure activities and diverse events programme.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW
As London falls under Tier 2, most things will be the same as before we closed however we will need to make a few small changes to our operations and safety guidelines in line with the new restrictions. Here’s a summary of what we are doing:
- Alcohol served with substantial meal - we can now only serve alcohol to customers who have purchased food with our traders
- No mixed households - we can only permit customers from the same household into our sites
- No 10pm curfew - our opening hours will now change from 11am to 11pm on Monday to Sundays
- Table service - please continue to use our Mobile Ordering service to order food & drink - all last food and drink orders will need to be placed by 10pm
- Events - due to relaxed restrictions, we will be bringing back our sport screenings, entertainment and events programme - keep your eyes peeled for lots of festive fun & activities!
Come and visit any of our venues at Shoreditch, Croydon or Wembley. You can do any of the following to enjoy your favourite food and drink from any BOXPARK venue:
- DINE IN - We encourage you to support our local, independent street food traders who offer the best in global cuisine. Visit any of our 60+ street food traders and get table service from any of the BOXPARK bars.
- DELIVERY - If you prefer to stay at home, get delicious street food delivered to your door via Deliveroo, UberEats or JustEat. See a full list of which traders are doing deliveries here.
- CLICK & COLLECT - If you want to take away your food, you can order and pay for food and drink directly from your device. You can either order from inside the venue to take away your meal, or you can pre-order from wherever you are and schedule your preferred pick-up time to collect it.
As a public venue, the wellbeing of our people and customers are our number one priority. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to continue improving our health and safety measures in line with Government guidelines.
Our friendly teams will be around to assist customers and ensure everyone is adhering to our safety measures. We are committed to providing a safe but memorable experience for all visitors.
Find more information on our safety measures here.
SPECIAL THANK YOU
We believe in making our customers feel special. So, to celebrate our reopening and thank all our loyal customers, we are offering 20% off select street food traders and 50% off beer and cocktail pitchers across all our venues every Mon-Wed. Let’s go!
WE ARE BACK. Join us to Eat. Drink. Play Safe.