CPFC Fan Package T&Cs
— 26 Apr 2019, 00:00 by Renée Alleyne
- The promoter is: BOXPARK Ltd (company no 07236390) whose registered office is at Unit 3 Diplocks Yard, 73 North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of BOXPARK LTD and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://twitter.com/BoxparkCroydon, https://www.instagram.com/boxparkcroydon/ and https://www.facebook.com/BoxparkCroydon/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday, 29th April 2019. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Tag who you’d share your Crystal Palace FC fan package with below the appropriate post and Follow @BOXPARKCroydon on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Two signed Crystal Palace Football Club shirts, two tickets to a Crystal Palace Football Club game (Crystal Palace F.C. v Bournemouth, Sunday, 12th May 2019) with a pre-game stadium tour of Selhurst Park and a £30 BeatBox voucher to use at Boxpark Croydon.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and contacted on the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 hour of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- The entrant must be following @BOXPARKCroydon on Twitter/Facebook or Instagram in order to enter.