Spread the love this Mother's Day
— 6 Mar 2020, 10:00 by Daniel Dear
We’ve joined national campaign, #HEYMUM to celebrate Mother’s Day this year (9th – 22nd March) at BOXPARK Croydon and Wembley.
In association with experience gift company Red Letter Days and maternal mental health charity PANDAS, the campaign aims to support and empower new mums who might be feeling isolated in the early days of motherhood.
As part of this mums-to-mums initiative, we are inviting mothers to write a letter to new or soon-to-be mums, by sharing thoughtful messages and words of encouragement via our Red Letter Box. The cards will then be delivered to groups of new and expectant mums on Mother’s Day.
To get involved, follow these six simple steps:
- Grab a card and pen
- Write a thoughtful and encouraging message to an anonymous mum
- Take a photo of your card and share on Instagram using #HeyMum – don’t forget to tag @boxparkwembley / @boxparkcroydon & @redletterdays
- Post your card in the Red Letter Box, leaving the envelope unsealed
- Show your social media post to a member of BOXPARK bar staff to redeem your free glass of prosecco*
- Have a fabulous Mother’s Day!
Card writing tips: We suggest including your name, age, and a bit about yourself and your family in your message, and don’t forget to wish the recipient a Happy Mother’s Day! Perhaps you could tell them something you wish you’d known when you had a new baby. All cards will be vetted, so keep messages positive, friendly and sensitive, and leave envelopes unsealed.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be aged 18 or over and present ID to redeem a free glass of prosecco.
- The social media post MUST include a photo of your card in the envelope.
- Upon showing your social media post, a member of BOXPARK will provide you with a drinks voucher, allowing you to redeem the free glass of prosecco.
- The free glass of prosecco can only be redeemed between 16th – 22nd.
- Only one glass of prosecco per person is permitted.