WE'RE RECRUITING! SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
— 7 Feb 2019 by Matt Carter
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Boxpark is an award-winning retail development company fusing the concepts of modern street food, leisure and independent retailers to create a unique shopping and dining destination. We have 3 current sites in Shoreditch, East Croydon and Wembley. We are now looking for a social media manager to build connected audiences for the brand.
The Role of Social Media Manager
The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ year previous social media management experience, be dynamic and ambitious to manage social media activity for this food, drink and event-led operation. The role reports to the marketing manager.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
- Implementation of the social strategy
- Day-to-day social channel community management and maintenance
- Articulating the brand’s voice online
- Developing and implementing a social calendar with the aim to increase audience engagement
- Creating engaging digital content for the brand including imagery & short form video for use across social networks
- Engaging with consumers and potential consumers across platforms
- Reporting on social analytics weekly and monthly with the ability to act on insights, continuously aiming for improved engagement
- Monitoring the latest trends in the social and digital arena
The Ideal Candidate for the Social Media Manager Role
We are looking for an ambitious, highly-focused individual with a proven track record in social media management in the food & drink, events, venue or music sectors.
- Working knowledge of paid social media campaigns
- Good knowledge of design software such as Photoshop
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tailor content to different audience types
- Highly motivated & passionate about social trends
- Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Confident and articulate
- Dynamic with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to all kinds of situations
- A high level of professional integrity
- Able to work successfully in a pressurised environment
- Honest, reliable and hard-working
- Strong people skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social media manager who thrives as part of a busy team, takes a hands-on approach to their work and possesses the drive to exceed all targets and expectations.