WE'RE HIRING! ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
— 20 Dec 2018 by Matt Carter
Boxpark is an award winning retail development company. We are based in Brighton and have 3 London sites in Shoreditch, Croydon and Wembley. This is a site based operations role that requires flexibility and the need for the right candidate to think on their feet. Assisting the General Manager, you will ideally have similar experience in operating a high-volume business that may include working previously in the hospitality industry. Knowledge of bars, tenants, lease agreements and licensing would be beneficial.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with tenants and dealing with any operational concerns
- Effective shift management of the on-site team
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Assisting with the operations of the Boxpark bar teams
- Contract management of cleaning, security, maintenance, waste, etc
- Monitoring and implementing health and safety systems
- Sourcing best value and implementing efficiencies
- Managing and assisting with the production and execution of events
Applicants must be flexible and only applicants that can commit to hours that include, daytime, evening and weekend should apply.
Posted in jobs