BOXPARK asks: Whistle & Wolf (Playful Promises)
1. Tell us about who you are and what you do:
Whistle & Wolf is a quirky and stylish womenswear brand from the design team behind Playful Promises Lingerie. The range encompasses flirty dresses, ‘made you look’ prints and classic tailored workwear.
2. Which song best sums up your brand?
All the Single Ladies by Beyonce. As Whistle & Wolf is for strong, independent women. (YouTube)
3. What can we expect from your stay at BOXPARK?
We are very excited to have our new collection in Playful Promises Boutique. We hope that the women who love Playful Promises will also love the cheeky and quintessentially British styling of our clothing range.
4. Which piece from your current collection is your favourite?
The Garden Print Dress, which is a loose fitting dress with puffed sleeves, digitally printed with leaves, pansies and butterflies. It sums up summer.
5. Which current BOXPARK brand are you most excited about appearing alongside and
why? (Our brand list)
WAH nails. I have been obsessed with their nail designs and am a regular at their Dalston shop. I am so excited that they are now even closer!
6. What’s the best reason to come to Shoreditch for a shopping spree?
In Shoreditch you always find independent brands that are ahead are doing something different to the high street. There are also lots of places to eat and drink which is essential when you are on your feet shopping all day!
7. What’s your top Shoreditch tip?
Frame Fitness Studio. There are classes all day every day from the most relaxing yoga to full on cardio. Everyone there is really inspiring and they make exercising fun.
8. What does the future hold for your brand?
We are going to Bread and Butter in Berlin in July and hoping to meet some new buyers. We are focusing on producing limited edition pieces and moving some of our manufacturing to the UK.